Customer Success Manager (German speaking) @ Ambassify
If this sounds interesting to you, scroll through this page and, of course, don’t hesitate to apply!
Your role in this team
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for the overall success of our customers [mainly those located in the DACH region]. Below we listed some more specific details of your focus points.
👀 Things that describe our Customer Success Managers:
- You’re a true communicator. You work closely with Sales, Development, and Marketing to make sure you can give our customers the most accurate and precise support. And, of course, this is no one-way street — they provide you with information, and you’ll communicate any customer feedback or issues to the appropriate team.
- You’re a relationship builder. You love building one-on-one sustainable relationships with our customers.
- You’re organized and strive for operational excellence. Tracking and monitoring the account statuses, and using KPIs to better support the customers is something you love to do.
- You want to make our customers successful. Onboarding new customers is your forte. You make sure the onboarding process is smooth and effective. And that you set up the customer for long-term success! 🏆 Besides that, you’re always happy to lend that extra support through training sessions, webinars, or video calls.
- You’re the main contact point for our customers, so you handle questions and support tickets through different channels. In addition, you are also responsible for proactive support by diving into our dashboards and making sure helps comes fast and through the right channel.
👇What do we expect from you?
- An enthusiastic and entrepreneurial attitude, you don’t like waiting for things to happen; you’d rather make them happen yourself 😉
- A proactive mindset
- Previous experience in Customer Support roles is a plus.
- Native German and fluent English. Dutch is a plus.
- You have excellent presentation skills, with the ability to lead and facilitate workshops.
💝 What’s in it for you?
In terms of the professional offering, here's a sneak peek of our menu:
- At Ambassify, it does not matter where you work, is it at one of our offices in Beringen or Ghent, in your DACH Home Office...as long as you get the job done!
- Full-time hours.
- Competitive salary, so you can take advantage of that big crypto dip.
- Pick your equipment — we’ll set you up with a laptop + monitor combo you want, plus any software you need.
- Professional development allowance.
- Group insurance (physical and mental healthcare + retirement plan) by Alan. Alan is currently only available for Belgian employees, another local alternative will be offered.
- An array of fringe benefits to pick and choose from.