Vacancy - Sales Enabler
🪄 What you will do:
- Support our growing Sales team with Sales transactions and time management
- Enable our team to meet and exceed targets through effective data management of the metrics and key performance indicators that drive our business
- Engage with the Sales org to consistently obtain feedback on systems, tools, processes, etc. to improve performance
- Handle administrative duties for the company and its Sales executives and management team
- Ensure CRM data integrity through regular de-duplication and cleanup procedures. Manage and evaluate data in the CRM
- Provide any additional support that the Sales Development teams may need: market research, competition analysis, creating demo communities, etc.
- Ensure a smooth flow of daily operations between the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams by leveraging our communication channels and the CRM
- Play a vital role in the Sales & Marketing alignment
👀 Who you are:
- You’re a structured and well-organized person
- You're proactive and have a hands-on mentality
- As a strong communicator, you know how to move projects in the right direction
- You understand that strong execution management is fundamental to your success
👇What we expect from you:
- Fluent in English. Dutch or German is a plus.
- You’re an excellent communicator who is not afraid to multitask
- Motivation and teamwork propensity, as we highly value both at Ambassify
- Experience in Sales support within a fast-growing SaaS business
- Proven track of working with fast-growing and high-performing teams
💝What’s in it for you?
In terms of the professional offering, here's a sneak peek of our menu:
- At Ambassify, it does not matter where you work, is it at one of our offices in Beringen or Ghent, in your home office... As long as you get the job done! 😉 Something nice to note is that we have an Officenter office, which means you can make use of the different Officenters in Belgium.
- Full-time hours
- Competitive salary
- Pick your equipment. We’ll set you up with a laptop + monitor combo you want, plus any software you need.
- Professional development allowance.
- Group insurance (physical and mental healthcare + retirement plan) by Alan. Currently, Alan is only available for Belgian employees, an alternative will be offered.
- An array of fringe benefits to pick and choose from.