Security, Privacy & Compliance
The Ambassify Trust Center connects you to the latest information on the security, reliability, privacy, and compliance of our products and services.
Ambassify will protect your data with encryption in transit and at rest and provide administrative controls to enforce organization-wide protection. We keep your data safe.
Our products are designed for high performance and availability, and built on best-in-class core technologies, such as AWS, so your organization can scale confidently and securely.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your data and your employees' data, and preventing it from unauthorized access with industry best-practices such as GDPR and privacy controls.
As a company, Ambassify complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We take customer data privacy seriously, ensuring that:
- Any usage of personal data is communicated with the proper consent.
- All new vendors, assets and activities pertaining to processing personal data are subject to a review of privacy, security and compliance.
- Personal data is properly collected, stored, and documented.
- Relevant processes are followed for transfers of personal data outside the European Union.
- For more information, see our privacy policies here.
Follow how we improve our platform day by day
Take a look a our changelog. It highlights important changes we make to Ambassify and is the perfect way to keep up to date with the latest and greatest new features.View our changelog